The MAC Advantage
ToxSorb's MAC delivers superior water filtration economics and cost-effectiveness, exemplified by four characteristics:
Selectivity / Affinity
- Selectively removes target pollutants in the presence of known competitors in the water, e.g. Bicarbonate, Nitrate and Sulfate .
- High affinity prevents captured pollutants being released back into the water
- Longer-life Filters: Large surface area means filters last longer.
- Reduces frequency of media regeneration: As high capacity combined with selectivity reduced the speed of saturation.
- Minimizes need for filter replacement: Once saturated, MAC is effortlessly regenerated using inexpensive chemicals.
- Less evacuation precipitate: Regenerated brine can be precipitated, reducing volume of contaminants requiring removal.
- Improving energy conservation: High hydraulic conductivity allows operation of the filter system with very low head loss (approx. 0.2 bar).